AGENDA - SAN BRUNO CITY COUNCIL October 22, 2013 7:00 p.m.
Meeting Location: Senior Center, 1555 Crystal Springs Road, San Bruno
City Council meetings are conducted in accordance with Roberts Rules of Order Newly Revised and City Council Rules of Procedure. You may address any agenda item by standing at the microphone until recognized by the Council. All regular Council meetings are recorded and televised on CATV Channel 1 and replayed the following Thursday, at 2:00 pm. You may listen to recordings in the City Clerk's Office, purchase CD’s, access our web site at www.sanbruno.ca.gov or check out copies at the Library. We welcome your participation. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals requiring reasonable accommodations or appropriate alternative formats for notices, agendas and records for this meeting should notify us 48 hours prior to meeting. Please call the City Clerk’s Office 650-616-7058.
Thank the San Bruno Garden Club for providing the beautiful floral arrangement.
1. CALL TO ORDER:
2. ROLL CALL/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
There will not be a City Council Meeting on December 24, the fourth Tuesday in December. The only Regular City Council Meeting in December will be held on December 10, 2013.
Present 30-year Service Award to Information Technology Analyst Eric Jackson.
5. REVIEW OF AGENDA:
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Special City Council Meeting of October 8, 2013 and City Council Meeting of October 8, 2013.
7. CONSENT CALENDAR: All items are considered routine or implement an earlier Council action and may be enacted by one motion; there will be no separate discussion unless requested by a Councilmember, citizen or staff.
a. Approve: Accounts Payable of September 30, October 7 and 14, 2013.
b. Approve: Payroll of September 30, 2013.
c. Accept: Reconciliation of General Ledger to Bank Reports and the Investment Reports Dated September 30, 2013.
d. Adopt: Resolution Approving Out of State Travel for Cable Department Staff to Attend Cable Television Industry Conferences in FY 2013-14.
e. Appoint: Representative to Serve a Four-Year Term on the Mosquito Abatement District Board.
f. Accept: Resignation from Citizens Crime Prevention Committee Member. Declare a Committee Member Vacancy and Direct the City Clerk to Initiate the Process for Appointment of a New Member.
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
9. PUBLIC COMMENT ON ITEMS NOT ON AGENDA: Individuals allowed three minutes, groups in attendance, five minutes. If you are unable to remain at the meeting, ask the City Clerk to request that the Council consider your comments earlier. It is the Council's policy to refer matters raised in this forum to staff for investigation and/or action where appropriate.
The Brown Act prohibits the Council from discussing or acting upon any matter not agendized pursuant to State Law.
10. CONDUCT OF BUSINESS
a. Receive Report on the Well 15 Replacement Project and Authorize Design of Proposed Test Well at the Acappella Site and an Optional Test Well at the Commodore Park Site.
b. Receive Report and Provide Direction to Staff Regarding Alternatives for the Trenton Sewer Replacement Project.
c. Adopt Resolution Approving Installation of New Stop Signs:
· On the Eastern Leg of Angus Avenue at Huntington Avenue
· On the Western Leg of Angus Avenue at First Avenue
· On the Northern and Southern Legs of San Mateo
d. Adopt Resolution Approving a Sanitary Sewer Lateral Replacement Program in the Crestmoor Neighborhood.
11. REPORT OF COMMISSIONS, BOARDS, & COMMITTEES:
12. COMMENTS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS:
13. CLOSED SESSION:
a. Conference with Real Property Negotiator Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.8
Property: Property Address 105 Cabrillo Way
Agency Negotiator: City Manager
Negotiating Party: City of San Bruno
Under Negotiation: Price and Terms of Payment
b. Conference with Labor Negotiators Pursuant to Gov't Code Section 54957.6; Agency Designated Representatives: City Manager, Human Resources Director, and Finance Director; Employee Organizations: Miscellaneous Bargaining Unit, Mid Management Bargaining Unit, San Bruno Management Employee Association, Public Safety Mid Management Bargaining Unit, Police Bargaining Unit, and Fire Bargaining Unit.
The next regular City Council Meeting will be held on November 12, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. at the
Senior Center, 1555 Crystal Springs Road, San Bruno.
Posted Pursuant to Law 10/18/2013