San Bruno-based Walmart.com has already had an incredible holiday season, with Cyber Monday the biggest online sales day in its history.
The mass retailer hopes to build on this success on Green Monday. It’s luring customers by offering the five top-selling Black Friday weekend items:
- LEGO Fun with Bricks Building Set, 600 pieces for $15 (a $14 savings)
- Canon Black PowerShot SX160 IS 16MP 16x Optical Zoom Digital Camera for $79 (a $90 savings)
- HP 7" Tablet Intel Atom Processor with 8GB Memory featuring Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) for $89 (a $40 savings)
- SCEPTRE X405BV-FHDR 40" LED Class 1080P HDTV with ultra slim metal brush bezel, 60Hz for $249 (a $150 savings)
- Zoomer Robot Dog with Bonus Hoodie for $79 (a $20 savings)
Green Monday refers to the second Monday of December.
"The second Monday in December, known as Green Monday, was Walmart.com's highest traffic day in December for two years running, and has always been one of the highest trafficked days of the year," said Joel Anderson, President & CEO, Walmart.com U.S.
"With just over two weeks until Christmas, customers who missed out on the great deals last week still have a chance to get the best prices on the hottest gifts, still in stock, one more time."