Very soon, the class of 2012 will leave high school behind and head off to college or work. If you're still looking for a way to congratulate the graduates on your shopping list, here are some suggestions from San Bruno merchants:
- Picture Frame: Your senior is going to want a place to keep their favorite photos from graduation. A picture frame from Things Remembered will be a great gift for your grad. The staff at the Tanforan store can customize a picture frame, photo album or key chain, which are all popular items for grads.
- Dorm room sets: For those grads going off to college, you can't go wrong with a "bed in a bag" set from . and also have affordable accessories for your grad's future dorm room.
- Gift Cards: Your grad will be happy to receive any form of money you give them. offers mall gift cards in amounts from $20 to $500. The gift cards are available for purchase at the mall management office and redeemable wherever American Express is accepted. and also offer a variety of gift cards.
- Tablet: Every grad wants to step their game up with a brand new iPad. Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile are both carrying it. Barnes & Noble is also selling all four models of its Nook.
- Jewelry: If you're into giving gifts that sparkle, consider or S&L Gem Co., where for about $100 you could get your grad a necklace with a pendant.