Right now is the perfect time to go through your children’s clothing and set aside things that they’ve outgrown. You’ll make room for their new holiday gifts—plus, you can donate the clothes to less fortunate children for their holidays.
The Shops at Tanforan is having a Festival of Giving on Saturday from 1-4 p.m., upstairs by JC Penney. Several agencies are participating.
Below is a list of the agencies and what they are requesting:
- Toys for Tots—New unwrapped toys for children of all ages
- Samaritan House—New or gently used clothing for children
- Pajama Program—new unwrapped pajamas; new or gently used books for bedtime stories
- Second Harvest Food Bank—dried pasta, rice, beans, canned tuna, canned fruits, canned vegetables, peanut butter
- Blood Mobile—outside by Barnes & Noble