Milpitas Patch now runs a new weekly feature called The List, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girls night out, kids party places, parks and more.
Looking for a way to meet new people? Check out a meetup, where you can network with other locals who share the same interests. From dog lovers to badminton enthusiasts, there's a meetup for everyone.
- Milpitas Badminton meets on weekday evenings and weekends at various indoor badminton centers in Milpitas, Campbell and Sunnyvale. Open to beginners. Admission fees.
- Milpitas Social Group has a plethora of activities in Milpitas and around the Bay Area. Includes restaurant dining and hiking.
- Bootstrappers Breakfast is where you'll find a gathering of entrepreneurs each month in Milpitas, Mountain View, Palo Alto and Sunnyvale. Here's your opportunity to brainstorm or compare notes with your peers, problem solve or learn from each others' mistakes. The Milpitas group meets on the second Friday of each month at 7:30 a.m. at .
- Milpitas Real Estate Investing Group hosts forums on how to invest in real estate. Next scheduled events are March and April at the
- ¡south bay chihuahua meetup! meets every other Saturday at the Milpitas Dog Park. Chihuahua required.
- Silicon Valley Meditation Group has meditation sessions on Saturdays at 2:30 p.m. at 1782 Clear Lake Ave. in Milpitas.
- The Parents of Special Needs Kids brings parents and kids together once a month to talk as a supportive group dealing with special needs issues. Meets at .
- The Wednesday Night Milpitas Knitting Club & Crocheting Club brings together a cozy group that meets at a home in Milpitas over potluck.
- Roteract Club of Fremont/Milpitas/Newark has its first meeting on March 2 for those interested in starting a new chapter of this service and business organization for professionals 18-30 years old.
- The Milpitas Law of Attraction Group is based on the idea of manifesting positive outcomes through the law of attraction. Individuals meet up collectively to pursue their dreams and participate in group exercises.