Sales and Use Taxes Filing Due Dates
April 15, 2014
· Yearly Returns for Qualified Purchasers and Consumer Use Tax Accounts
April 30, 2014
· March tax return (for accounts on a monthly reporting basis)
· First quarter tax return (for accounts on a quarterly or quarterly prepayment reporting basis)
· The Board of Equalization reminds Californians preparing their 2013 state income tax returns to remember to pay their use tax. Taxpayers can pay use tax in a few seconds by using the convenient Use Tax Lookup Table included in California’s income tax return instructions. Watch our lookup table video (Preview)Play (Show link) Use Tax Table BoardOfEqualization
It's easy to buy things online these days. But did you know you may need to pay tax on those items? It's called use tax and just like sales tax, the use tax you pay to California goes to fund important services like public safety, health care and schools.(Show link) to learn more!
· Check out our Industry Tax Guides. Each guide is a one-stop-shop for business operators, tax practitioners, and nonprofit managers looking for information on relevant tax and fee issues.
· Our new Research & Statistics webpage provides access to valuable data.