San Bruno Community Foundation Not-For-Profit
In April 2012, the City reached a settlement agreement with PG&E for $68.75 million and five vacant property lots valued at $1.25 million. This legally binding agreement specifies that a Not for Profit entity shall be established to manage the use of the funds for the benefit of the entire City and can not be used for general City operations. The funds from this settlement agreement are distinct and separate from the $50 million trust agreement to specifically benefit the Crestmoor neighborhood. To view a copy of the Settlement Agreement click HERE.
To view information related to the formation of the San Bruno Community Foundation, please click on any of the following documents:
- Articles of Incorporation for the San Bruno Community Foundation
- Bylaws of the San Bruno Community Foundation
- Job Description for Board Members of San Bruno Community Foundation
- Flyer Announcing Application for Appointment to Board of Directors of the San Bruno Community Foundation
- 10/17/13 - News Release - City Council Appoints San Bruno Community Foundation Board of Directors to Oversee PG&E Restitution Fund
The City Council has discussed the non-profit formation process, purpose, and potential composition.
Click on the following links for meeting information:
February 15, 2014 Board of Directors Meeting
January 25, 2014 Board of Directors Meeting
December 12, 2013 Board of Directors Meeting
September 10, 2013 City Council Meeting
August 27, 2013 City Council Meeting
July 19, 2013 Study Session
July 9, 2013 Study Session
March 12, 2013 City Council Meeting
February 5, 2013 Study Session
October 3, 2012 Study Session
Those interested in being involved with the nonprofit can email:
For additional information, please call the Glenview Fire Hotline at 650-616-7180, option 2.